In this month’s issue from the Liberal Beacon Editorial Board:
- Stephen Polmar uses Kübler-Ross’s five stages of grief to explain Different Responses to the Current State of Unitarian Universalism.
- Rev. “Twinkle” Marie Manning shares her seasonal poem The Dark Season.
- Rev. Terry Cummings tells her story that eventually lead to her disfellowship.
- Stephanie Gronholz and Lynn Jinishian tell of their successful summer program Letting Kids Be Kids.
- Lynn Jinishian reviews the book The Scout Mindset: Why Some People See Things Clearly and Others Don’t.
- Three letters to the editor.
- Our regular updates from the Membership, Worship and Academy Committees.
We know you will enjoy this issues and we hope you pass it along to a friend or others in your congregation. Finally, we hope you consider joining one the NAUA committees – you will meet some very interesting folks and help us rebuild Liberal Religion. To find out how to get involved email email@example.com